10/14/2018 to 10/17/2018 CDT
Message from the MFDA President
As part of our initiative to accommodate our ever-growing membership with resources to better your funeral homes and make the experience of being a MFDA member more accessible to existing and prospective members across the state, it is my privilege as the President of the Mississippi Funeral Directors Association (MFDA) to present the new and improved MFDA website! The new and improved website includes a wide range of new functionalities and adds value to the membership of MFDA. Please take a look at the new site and tell us what you think of it! Although we have been working for many months on the redesigned site, our efforts have been helped immeasurably by the comments, suggestions, and feedback from the MFDA members. We’re excited about it and think you’ll love it too! Our new site has been designed by the MFDA Leadership with the help of our staff. It offers new features and an ease of access that I am sure you will find benefitial, informative, and even fun!
**NEW** MississippiFuneralDirectors.com Features:
- Personalized Member Profile - Manage all of your personal profile information through your Membership Profile.
- Online Directory - MFDA members are now searchable through our Online Directory! The Online Directory is an easy way to search for funeral homes.
- Discussion Forums - Members have access to Discussion Forums, making it easy to network with other MFDA members.
- Access to Invoices - Access and pay your MFDA invoices online!
- Online CEs - Members can view and print CE certificates in their account.
- Event Registration - Register and pay for events online.